Mar 18, 15:45
Math Night as Suitland ES
Mar 18, 15:30
More photos from the Winter Festival... Thank you to everyone who purchased candy grams in support of the PTA.
Feb 23, 00:32
PTA Sponsored Event
Feb 16, 07:25
Now accepting online orders at PantherPridePTA.my-pta.org! I just launched my brand new online store! Welcome everyone.
Nov 17, 21:53
New Panther Pride PTA Mobile App
Nov 17, 21:33
The Prideful Review
Nov 16, 19:49
Nov 16, 18:00
We've wrapped up our donation drive and will be totalling up your contributions over the next week. A winner will be announced on November 28, 2016 at Suitland Elementary.
Oct 27, 15:32
Good Morning Panther Pride Parents! Just a reminder... Our next meeting will be held Tuesday, November 1st, 6PM at Suitland Elementary School. This would be the perfect opportunity for you to drop off any remaining donation items you may have. We look forward to seeing you all!
Sep 07, 01:52
Back to School Night at Suitland ES
Sep 07, 01:50
Thank you all for coming out for Back to School Night at Suitland ES! Keep your eyes and ears open for more Panther Pride PTA News and Events!
Aug 25, 16:18
Welcome back to school parents and teachers! Let's make this year a great one!
Aug 10, 19:27
Membership is Open!
Aug 10, 19:16
Register to be a member of Panther Pride PTA! Sign Up today! Participate when you can. Just click the "Sign Up" button in your top right. Panther Pride PTA is finally here! We are working fast and hard to make certain that Suitland Elementary is meeting the needs of our families and that we, in turn, are doing what we can to help them. We know that you love your kids. We know that you want to see them excel from an academically chall...
Aug 09, 20:23
Hello Panther Parents! Don't forget to register your children for the 2016-2017 school year. If your child was a student last year, you only fill out an update sheet and provide 2 forms of letter mail with your current address. The office hours are from Monday to Thursday, 8am to 12:30pm for registration. If you do not complete this prior to the new school year, the school will send home requests once school starts. However, it is helpful to the administrative staff if the registration is complete prior to the start of school.
Jul 22, 20:22
Jun 22, 18:05
Suitland Elementary School and the Panther Pride PTA Show Our Dads We Care!
Jun 22, 08:04
Why Join the Panther Pride PTA?
Jun 22, 08:00
15 Reasons to Engage in Your Child’s Education
Jun 22, 07:50
PANTHER PRIDE PTA Fact Sheet
Panther Pride PTA
Panther Pride Parent Teacher Association (PPPTA) bridges gaps between schools, families and the local community in hopes to empower a healthy learning environment. PPPTA was founded in the Fall of 2015 by a group of concerned families and educators.
This group hopes to accomplish a lot, this year, through active involvement and outreach, increased awareness of current issues regarding our children’s education, and improving practices that will encourage a healthier learning culture.
Panther Pride PTA serves as a pillar in the community and is comprised of strong advocates who promote high-quality education and the well-being of every child.
Our efforts have and will continue to build long-term, trusted and valuable relationships with our diverse audience. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible; so we work, in partnership, with various individuals and associations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals. We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer.
To bridge the gap between Schools, Families, and the surrounding community in order to empower a healthy learning culture.
To serve as a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child as well as a relevant resource for families and communities.
PTA Core Values
Commitment | Openness | Unity-Focused Delivery | Pride
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children's health, well-being, and educational success through strong school, family, and community involvement. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Openness: We aim to always be open, honest and direct in order to build trust and uniformly develop solutions.
- Unity: Create fanatical advocates for the enrichment of our children’s education and the unification of families, schools and the surrounding community.
- Pride: We are ecstatic about the progress we’ve made and the support we’ve gained. Panther Pride means being the change needed for Suitland Elementary and the families it serves. We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer in hopes to promote valuable ideas we all can be proud of.
PTA Goals 2016-2017
People Growth | Relationships | Unity Focused Delivery
- Build public perception of Panther Pride PTA as a leader in advocacy for children.
- We will enhance the internal and external awareness of the association to build membership and donor support.
- Retain and increase our membership to 50 during the 2016-2017 school year; We will diversify our membership and engage & serve communities; Target outreach to underserved urban and rural communities, as well as non-English speaking communities; We will recruit, train and support effective leaders.
- Work to establish an electronic process for membership, a PTA member management system and a formal communication system by Jan 2017; Inherently, improving the dissemination of information and resources.
- Increase non-dues revenue by generating opportunities through licensing, royalty fees, web, print, and mobile advertising.
- Provide comprehensive learning and growth opportunities for the all through June 2017.
- Provide incentives to bolster participation in programs and initiatives beginning June 2016.
- Partner with community leaders and SES families and staff to promote our core values.
- Measure and assess member and general public perceptions of Panther Pride PTA and our objectives.
Discover Today's PTA...Right Here, Right Now!
How to Get Involved in the PTA
Let's make Suitland Elementary better together!